Saturday, March 9, 2013

Lets start blogging again - from Vietnam!

We are visiting my wife's family on a farm near Nha Trang, Vietnam. My son (age 5) was born here, but hasn't seen his grandparents for 3 years. This is my daughter's (age 1) first trip. Since I am living on a farm and not many people speak English around here, I might just be able to find some time to start blogging again. This also gives me a chance to record this trip, so we can look back at it years later. This is something I'm notoriously bad at. I took a year long trip 8 years ago and I think I logged 10 days of it. And I lost the log. Most things just fade into memory now.

Given that this is a public blog, I'm withholding my kid's names. Those that know them, will know who I refer to - my son I'll call kid1, and my daughter, I'll call kid2. Reference to Dr Suess is intentional. I don't know how much I'll be able to update this, but this gives me something to do while I have my Vietnamese relatives over and the kids are occupied. Feel free to comment directly on blogger or on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment