Friday, May 27, 2011

Just random

You know, sometimes you just don't feel 'inspired' but discipline kicks in and you feel like you just have to write something. That's tonight. So here are some random thoughts.

Tomorrow is my son's 4th birthday. I won't post any pics of him on a public blog, but those who are friends of me on Facebook know how cute he is!

The other day the police report a possible attempted kidnapping in Blackfalds. Turns out to be a misunderstanding. Not sure how an elementary school child would misunderstand such a thing, but thankfuly, everything worked out. Probably a bit embarrassing for the accussed though.

Going to Rotary Park for Ben's birthday tomorrow. Good deal, $28 bucks to rent the picnic shelter in Rotary Park. Close to a great playground. Free firewood. Mmmm, hotdog roast.

Cloudy most of the week. The week before that we had gale force winds. Can we PLEASE see some sun?!?

The Alberta Party is electing their leader this weekend. And somehow life goes on. In related news, the Alberta Liberal Party is also having a leadership contest and again, nobody cares. Progressives need to stop just talking and actually work together to find a good leader.

We had the ultra-sound for our newest child this week. So cool to see its feet! And we got a good profile picture too.

Ben was born in Vietnam by emergency c-section. I still remember very well the first time I saw him. I shared that story to Ben tonight and he thought it was funny. Especially when I told him that the first thing he did when he saw me was stick out his tongue. There is actually quite a story about Ben's birth. I'll try and share some other post.

My wife and I are into 'How I met your Mother' DVD series. The protoganists are the same age as me, so I can relate. Except all the gratuitous sex.

Work has been busy. But at least by the end of the week, I felt I had crossed more off my list than what I started with. Now comes next week!

Ok, I think that's good for my random thoughts tonight. Going to go watch How I met your Mother. And then tomorrow, its a 4 year old birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment