Monday, August 1, 2011

A new vision for the Blog

I've been struggling a bit to keep this blog up to date. While I am still interested in posting about Red Deer issues, its not something that motivates me everyday. My interests are quite varied so I am planning on changing this blog to reflect that.

I changed the name (yet again) and I am going to try and post around 3 central themes - Alberta Labour Market Information (Alberta LMI); The Prime Life (I'll explain more about that in a later post) and My Community/Politics. This gives me a wide range of topics that I can post on.

The biggest problem I am having is keeping motivated. My goal is to write a blog that people will read and discuss. But the topics I have been using the last few years have just not inspired me. So I hope that by unifying my interest areas under the theme of 'Seeking Truth' I can write something that motivates me and that people will want to read.

So I am going to experiment with the blog layout a bit. So every time you check back you'll see a different lay out over the next couple of weeks. Blogger is very easy to customize, so I'm just going to experiment a bit. I hope these changes will keep you all reading and feel free to leave comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment