Saturday, June 18, 2011

Enough with the rain!

I've been trying to figure out what to post in my blog, its been a while. I have been busy, but I've also lost a bit of motivation. But motivation comes from the heart. I was thinking of posting some comments on the Vancouver riots, but that's about Vancouver. I want to write about Red Deer. So instead, I'll do something very Canadian and complain about the weather.

Red Deer is beautiful in the summer time. Its a very green city. I used to live in Oriole Park when I was growing up and going down Taylor Hill towards downtown was always a favorite site. Its a sea of green with some buildings popping out. Now, we're certainly having a green summer, but we only need so much rain! The river is overflowing. I have to stay inside most of the time. When we do go outside in the fleeting moments of sunshine, there is water everywhere! There is so much to do outdoors during the summer and yet we can't do that much because of the frakkin rain!

We want to go to the City Market and then I want to go to Fort Normandeau. I really hope that the rain holds off for a little bit this morning and afternoon. We stayed inside long enough during the winter time, now its time to get outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment